Where to find us..
Tel: 01403 864773
Off the A272
The Camelia Botnar Foundation is committed to safeguarding and the welfare of all the people that we work with and any safeguarding concerns should be reported to the appropriate person. Further details can be found in our Safeguarding policy in our Employee Handbook. In fulfilment of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (EU 2016) and the Data Protection Act 1998 the Employer will hold and use personal data for certain legitimate business reasons. In line with our policy of compliance, personal data will only be held for specified times or as deemed legitimate by the Company, after which the information will be securely destroyed from storage in every format. The Foundation may, from time to time, share this data with professional services companies which it engages for advice in specific areas. All appointed advisors have made a statement of compliance in their agreement with us in that an personal information which they obtain will be destroyed in entirety once the legitmate business reasons or as defined in statute, have been fulfilled. Further information can be obtained from our Data Protection Policy contained within our staff handbook.
1. You may submit information, including personal data and sensitive personal data, to us via the on-line application forms and email addresses as an application ("application data"). Sensitive personal data is information as to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings.
2. In acknowledging an application we are not verifying the content, accepting the application or making any offer of employment or engagement. We are not obliged to accept any applications.
3. By storing and submitting your information you are agreeing to your application data being processed solely for the purposes of:
· communication regarding recruitment with Camelia Botnar Foundation and you;
· consideration of your applications and your recruitment by Camelia Botnar Foundation;
· any use in connection with any future employment by Camelia Botnar Foundation.
5. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title to our business. Personal data collected by monitoring this website will be aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) and no application data collected will be used other than in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
6. We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
Data Protection and Confidentiality
We acknowledge that your contact details data (as defined above) ("your information") may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
1. We only use contact details solely for the purposes described in point 3 of the Privacy Statement above.
2. We will not disclose your data to any third party.